Welcome to the page of Fionia's Litter. Click on any picture to see a larger picture. Or for a real treat, check out the videos from her last litter!
- Pink Girl (aka Zoe Hope) will be moving just outside of Memphis, Tennessee to fill the void left in Patte's heart when she lost her precious Yorkie. Besides just snuggling up in Patte's lap and giving her lots of doggie kisses, she'll be a hockey fan, rootin' for the RiverKings and Nashville Predators, and spending a lot of time running through the parks and trails in her neck of the woods ... accompanied by her wonderful new family: Patte, Stan, Kristyn, and Geordan.
- Lavendar Girl and her brother, Maroon Boy, will be going to live in Olathe, Kansas with Steffney and Michael. These are true Westie lovers ... they had a pair, Rudy and Noel, for many years and just can't stand a Westie-less house. So they want another pair to spoil and love ... and Lavendar Girl and Maroon Boy are the lucky pair!
- Maroon Boy will accompany his little sister, Lavendar Girl, to Olathe, Kansas to make sure that she lives a happy life ... and to make sure she doesn't have all that fun without him!
- Golden Boy: OK! That does it! I am, without doubt, going on a 'puppy-new-home-tour' when I retire! Golden Boy will be going to live in "a nice, safe suburb just outside of Los Gatos where Golden Boy will have a nice cubby (one of my closest friends won't let me call it a "crate"!) and the run of our home, which includes a very nice, fenced yard. In addition to his own personal 'dog park', he'll enjoy hikes with us in the 100 acre open space area that our property backs up to and jaunts to Carmel, which has an amazing, dog-friendly beach adjacent to Pebble Beach... Also, several places we frequent in Los Gatos, Carmel, San Jose's Santana Row are very dog friendly." ... Yep ... that does it! Puppy Tour!!!
- Sage Green Boy will be living in Chico, California (seems that we're starting to build a Westie version of 'Little Arkansas' out there in the Golden State). Mr. Sage MacGreen will have a friend in Ms. Mattie McClan, a very attractive Westie of the female type. He and Mattie will spend their evenings resting on a pillow in front of the fire place, after a long day's rodent chase in the orchard and garden. What more could a Westie lad ask for?
- Blue Boy will be staying right here in the beautiful state of Arkansas. He'll be going to the North Western part of our lovely state to live with a very nice lady who needs a new best friend in her life. He'll be filling her home and her heart with his warmth and love ...