Welcome to the page of Bonny's Litter. Bonny had six puppies on March 21, 2008: 2 girls and 4 boys. They will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to new homes on May 16, 2008. Click on any picture to see a larger picture. Please enjoy the new videos of the puppies!
- Soft Pink Girl (aka Princess Finley) will be moving to Rockville Center, Long Island, New York to become the royalty in Tricia & Shannon's house! There's a large fenced yard in which she'll reign, and neighbors who have a very excited terrier knight, Paddington, for her new subject!
- Royal Purple Girl will be moseying on down Texas way ... she'll be bunkin' with Nancy and the rest of the crew. Her compadres will be a 4 1/2 year old Westie (Missy) and an 11 year old Cocker Spaniel. Together, I'm sure they'll tame the West!
- Red Boy will be going to live in Eunice, Louisiana with Delana and Steven, and their little Westie girls! Red Boy is going to be a happy, happy feller!
- Golden Boy will be moving to Rockville Center, Long Island, New York to live with his sister, Her Highness Princess Finley, and her very excited new family!
- Green Boy
- Baby Blue Boy will be traveling to Southern California with me in mid-May to live with the loving and very excited Sandra!