Welcome to the page of Spyice & Newman's beautiful litter of 7 healthy and loving Westie puppies! There are 3 girls and 4 boys. This litter of sweet babies was born on March 09, 2017 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to their new homes, on May 04, 2017.
The puppies are listed by gender, ladies first, then by size, largest to smallest. If a puppy is spoken for, there will be a family description beside the puppy's name.
- Lavender Gingham Girl is going to be a Texas CowDawg! She's going to Hudson Oaks, Texas to live and love with the Davis family! Get along, Little Dawgie!
- Yellow Gingham Girl will be joining her half sister in Charleston, South Carolina. They will have the lovely Brooks to be their servant!
- Pink Gingham Girl will be a Sooner! She's moving to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to keep Morgan Family on the straight and narrow!
- Dark Blue Dots Boy is going to be another Texas CowDawg! He's going to Katy, Texas to keep the Arocha family in line!
- Green Dots Boy is another Texas CowDawg ... He'll also be going on down to Katy, Texas ... maybe they'll all run into each other? This guy will be making his happy home with Chet and Monica!
- Tan Dots Boy and his little brother, Red Dots, will be moving to Austin, Texas to help Old Max round up all them little Texas dawgies at the Amaro household!
- Red Dots Boy will be moving to Austin, Texas to live with Max, his half-nephew and double cousin, at the Amaro house!