Welcome to the page of IveryNess's and Alastair's litter. The puppies were born on December 11, 2011, and will be 8 weeks old and ready for their new homes on February 5, 2012. Click on any picture to see a larger picture.
The puppies are listed below in order of girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest.
- Pink Dots Girl will remain a country girl ~ she will live in the country in Southern Ohio near Kentucky and West Virginia (very near to the Ohio River). Viki and Jeff will be her new parents, and she'll share them with several 'human' children and 13 grand-children. In additon, there is a slew of 'animal' siblings for her to play ~ she has her choice between 2 cats, one dog, 2 eclectus parrots, a Quacker parrot and a sun conure ~ Yes, this little girl will be busy, busy, busy!
- Blue Dots Boy will be moving to Sebastopol, CA with Kathy and Steve, along with his favorite cousin, AbbyDeen's Silver Curls Girl. They will have a high old time romping and stomping all over that California wine country.
- Green Dots Boy ~ and his little bro, Gold Dots Boy, will be moving to Washaw, North Carolina to be spoiled and loved by Bob and Crystal.
- Gold Dots Boy ~ is joining Green Dots Boy in the loving home of Crystal and Bob.
- White Dots Boy will be moving near the Rio Grande River in Albuquerque, NM with a whole herd of people! He'll have Mom and Pop (Sonja and Mr. Sonja), a pretty 17 year old daughter (he'll be sweet on her!), two grandkids (15 & 6), and their mom. It will be happy times on the Rio Grande!