Welcome to the litter page for Vanora's litter of puppies. These little Sweet Hearts, 1 boy and 7 girls, were born on June 30, 2017, and will be 8 weeks old (ready for their new homes) on August 25, 2017.
The puppies are listed by gender, then size: ladies first, largest to smallest, then gentlemen, largest to smallest. If a puppy is 'spoken for', there will be a family description beside the puppy's name.
- Purple Bow Girl will be moving on down Texas way ... La Marque, Texas to be exact. She can go out to Galveston and chase that big old crab!
- Green Bow Girl (aka Andie) will be moving to Florida with Kenneth and Aimee.
- Orange Bow Girl will be moving to Oklahoma to live happily ever after with the Pippin Family.
- NOTE: This little girl went to her new home, and was well loved and spoiled, but her new family had health issues come up, so they sent her back to me so I can find her a new 'forever' home! She's already mostly potty trained, etc.
- Yellow Bow Girl will be moving to Naples, Florida to make happy, happy with Joan and Roger!
- Lavender Bow Girl (aka Basie) will be moving to New York to live with Pat!
- Red Bow Girl (aka Paddington) will be living and loving with Richard and Brenda in Waynesboro, Mississippi
- Pink Bow Girl will be moving to North Carolina with Donna.
- Blue Bow Boy will be a New England boy! He'll be living in ForestDale, MA with Linda and Robert.