Welcome to the page of Siusan and Gerard's beautiful litter of 6 beautiful Westie puppies: 1 girl and 5 boys! This litter of sweet babies was born on February 15, 2015 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to their new homes, on April 12, 2015. They will grow to be incredibly attractive Wesites, with their father's ultra-thick coat of hair and their mother's sweet & spicy personality.
The puppies are listed by gender, ladies first, then size, largest to smallest. If a puppy is spoken for, there will be a family description beside the puppy's name.
Click on a picture to see it full-size! Or check out the videos!
- Lavender Satin Girl will be moving to Bartlett, Tennessee to live happily ever after with the Horton family!
- Vivid Blue Satin Boy will be living and loving in Little Rock, Arkansas with Connie & Lee! Maybe Bill & Hillary will stop by for a visit the next time they are in town!
- Brown Satin Boy will be kept very busy with Debbie and all the kids and grandkids ... this little rascal will have to scramble to keep up with all the fun!
- Red Satin Boy will be making a trip up North to become the little brother to Coco Knox!
- Tan Satin Boy will continue to be a Southern beau! He'll be moving to Petal, Mississippi to live with Grace & her family of Westie lovers!
- Baby Blue Satin Boy (aka Sir Duke) will spend his glorious days stolling Manhattan Beach, California with Claire & Barbara ... And of course, he'll let the cockapoo come along, as long as he promises not to do to much of that cockapoo stuff! After all, Sir Duke does have an image to maintain!