Meet Rosneath's litter of beautiful Westie puppies!
Welcome to the page of Rosneath's beautiful litter of 6 Westie puppies: 4 girls and 2 boys! These beautiful babies were born on October 13, 2019 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready for their new homes, on December 08, 2019.
Click on a picture to see it full-size! OR ... check out the videos of these beautiful babies!
- Purple Dots Girl is moving to Tennessee with the Cole's.
- Hot Pink Dots Girl is now a Missouri girl with the Brandons!
- Orange Dots Girl will be residing in the Great North West with the McGehee family!
- Soft Pink Dots Girl will be living with the McGees!
- Dark Blue Dots Boy will be a rootin', tootin' Texas CowDawg! He'll move down Dallas way with Bridgewater posse!
- Light Blue Dots Boy will join the Wilcox family, and his 10 year old cousin, Finn, in Texas!
The proud parents are Roseneath (Roz) and Arthur. Roseneath is a fiesty and sweet girl that was born to Andee & Gerard. Andee is the daughter of LilChit and Tristin, and LilChit was the daughter of my original Westies, Skeezer and Murphy. The father, Arthur, is one of the incredibly well-bred boys I went all the way to the UK to get so my girls could have a new beau ... I didn't want them shopping at the family reunion! Gerard is the Prince of the West Highlands, who I brought back from 'the homeland' in 2010. Tristin, my elder stud muffin, is one of the handsomest fellers I've ever run into, and my ladies greatly appreciated his company through the years! Please enjoy the pictures of the MacArthur, and his parents, grandparents, etc. If you want to see the pedigrees, click on the link to the first of that 'line' that I had. Such as: Skeezer and Murphy's links, Or Redford's, or Tristin's, or Gerard's. Or for a real treat, go to Arthur's page and look at all the champions on his pedigree!