Welcome to the page of Melissa's litter. The father is Fearghas, son of Skeezer and Murphy. The puppies were born on April 24, 2011, and will be 8 weeks old and ready for their new homes on June 19, 2011. Click on any picture to see a larger picture, see the videos of this litter, or watch the videos of Melissa and Fearghas's previous litter.
The puppies are listed below in order of girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest.
- Black Stars Girl will be the newest resident of Sugar Land, Texas. She'll grace the home of Jim, Sarah, and Elizabeth. Her new bff, Elizabeth, is very excited to have another Westie in her home.
- Yellow Stars Girl - Herman (23) and his 16 year old sister have been trying to talk their parents into a puppy for years! The kids saved up the money, so Mom and Dad said 'Yes!'. This little girl will be going to Dunn Loring, VA to live with the very determined Herman, and his happy little sister!
- Lavender Bangles Girl will be moving to Michigan to live, love, and play with her cousin, Riley (aka Orange Polka Dots Boy from Gwenever's litter of 2009), while Pat and Marty oversee the administration of all their needs.
- Pink Flowers Girl (aka Fiona Rose) will live with Nancy in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Purple Ribbon Boy (aka Oliver) will be living in Aurora, CO with Mandy! Mandy says Olivers can expect daily walks, lots of hikes, and accompanying a 1yr old heeler (Neva) to the dog park where she likes to run lightening fast and bound up and down the cliffs and run through the river.
- Green Ribbon Boy will be moving just outside of our nation's capital to Leesburg, VA. He's going to live with the Grims, a family of 5 children. However, the kids have all or are all flying to coop to go off to college, leaving only one lonely boy at home, who needs a new bff to fill the void left by his siblings departure. He and Green Ribbon Boy will celebrate their 'only childom'!