Welcome to the page of Melissa's very first litter of puppies. Melissa had five beautiful puppies on September 2, 2010: Three girls and 2 boys, and she is proving that she is a natural mother. Her puppies are fat and healthy and have a very loving mother to watch over them day and night. It is such a joy to watch my babies grow up and have babies, and watch how they just know, by instinct, how to care for their precious little ones. It is a truely beautiful thing to watch. The puppies will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to new homes on October 28, 2010. Click on any picture to see a larger picture, or watch their videos.
- Orange Girl is to become the mascot of the "extremely active, loving and never boring family of 6: Dave & Stephanie, Morgan Kristine (14), Tatum Danyelle (10), Colton Edward (8), & their awesome & most handsome German Shepherd: Maximus Jacks" living in College Station, Texas... and Razorbacks, please forgive me ... she's to become an Aggies fan!
- Lavender Girl (aka Brandy) will be moving to Connecticut with John, et al.
- Dark Brown Girl (aka Lilly) will be living in Fargo, North Dakota with Wayne and Trish ... How will they find her this winter? She'll be perfectly camouflaged in all that snow!
- Green Boy will be moving to Wadena, MN to terrior-ize all the little Teigland girls! Look out, Little Ladies ... you're in for a real treat!
- Golden Boy - it's snowing in South Dakota, but he doesn't care because he's got a huge bunch of love waiting on him up there! South Dakota, here comes Golden Boy! He'll be living in Vermillion, SD with the Geliga family. Lot's of fun ... just hope he doesn't get lost in all that snow!