Welcome to the page of Mandee and Gerard's seven beautiful Westie puppies: 1 girl and 6 boys! These little snowballs of love were born on April 22, 2015 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to thier new homes, on June 17, 2015. That Gerard! He marks his puppies with the most beautiful, thick Scottish coat! They all get his wonderful coat! And their mother (a litter mate to Brandee & Andee), is a real jewel, full of WestieTude and love! Mandee is a natural mother ... She's a great mom! And her puppies are the pictures of health, the product of a mother's love.
The puppies are sorted by gender, then size ~ girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest.
- Pink Satin Girl will be moving to Texas to live with her 4 year old cousin, Kenzie, and Martha! Yipppeeee ! Get along little dawgie!
- Dark Blue Satin Boy will be living in the beautiful and historic city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with the very loving Osborne Family!
- Red Satin Boy will be moving to Tampa, Florida to be the playmate of his older cousin, Rosie. Lucy, the Golden Retriever, has gotten a little tired in her old age, and Rosie needs somebody to chase around the beach! The Symmonds family will be there to make sure the sharks aren't in danger!
- Dark Purple Satin Boy will join his half brother, Yadier, in Kansas City, Missoui ... I hear they have some crazy little women there ... the boys will enjoy the hospitality of Dale and Eloise.
- Tan Satin Boy (aka Caymus) will live happily ever after in Lake Charles, Louisana with Cheryl & Tim.
- Lavender Satin Boy (aka Gunner) will be living the life in Austin, Texas at the Kelton home!
- Baby Blue Satin Boy will stay very close to home! He'll be living in Conway, Arkansas with the Vandaveer Family! I hear they have a new doggy park down that way ... I'll bet he'll enjoy it!