Welcome to the page of Mandee and Gerard's seven beautiful Westie puppies: 3 girls and 4 boys! These little snowballs of love were born on September 11, 2014 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to thier new homes, on Novemeber 06, 2014. That Gerard! He marks his puppies with the most beautiful, thick Scottish coat! They all get his wonderful coat! And their mother (a litter mate to Brandee & Andee), is a real jewel, full of WestieTude and love! Mandee is a natural mother ... She's a great mom! And her puppies are the pictures of health, the product of a mother's love.
The puppies are sorted by gender, then size ~ girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest.
Click on a picture to see it full-size! Or watch the videos of the last litter!
- Purple Frills Girl will be living it up in Tucson, AZ with Tim & Chris ... Whooopie! Happy days!
- Yellow Frills Girl will make her new home in Thomasville, Missouri with Tracey & Mike. She'll enjoy the company of kids & grandkids, and Emma, the lab. But I'm not sure how the 15 year old family cat is going to feel about a new puppy ... maybe the cat can find a high shelf for escape time?
- Pink Frills Girl will have a blast playing with the Rouse kids in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!
- Dark Blue Frills Boy will be moving on down Texas way ... he'll be roundin' up all them pretty little Texas cow puppies around Stacey's house!
- Green Frills Boy will be moving to Pleasanton, California to live with Anoop & Ghena!
- Orange Frills Boy gets to stay in the beautiful state of Arkansas!
- Light Blue Frills Boy will be living in Redlands, California with Faye and Hugh