Welcome to the page of Hillary and Gerard's beautiful & sassy Westie puppies. This beautiful litter was born on April 10, 2018 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to their new homes, on June 05, 2018. Gerard marks his puppies with the most beautiful, thick Scottish coat! They all get his wonderful coat! And their mother (a litter mate to Mandee, Brandee, and Andee), is the perfect Westie ... loving, yet exceedingly spicey!
Hillary is a wonderful mother, as evidenced by her beautifully healthy and happy puppies!
- Lavender Bow Girl will be living and loving with James and Thresa in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Pink Bow Girl will join her big sister in the Sooner State!
- Dark Blue Bow Boy will be a rootin', tootin' cowdawgie ... rounding up all them little dawgies down Texas way ... Plano, Texas, that is ... with his favorite sidekick, Elaine.
- Green Bow Boy will be joining Brett & Margarita in Dallas, Texas.
- Orange Bow Boy will be spending his days playing with the Heche Family in Connecticut.
- Light Blue Bow Boy will be moving into the Jackson Home.
- Bonus! This little guy will be neutered before he leaves. He has a hernia, and the vet always neuters them while repairing the hernia.