Welcome to the page of Gracee & Tristin's litter! What a beautiful litter of babies! Westie puppies are always precious, but these guys are extra sweet! This litter of 7, 3 girls and 4 boys, was born on November 15, 2015. They will be 8 weeks old and ready for their new homes on January 10, 2016.
Gracee is a very mild manner, sweet, and playful girl ... on the verge of timid ... but as soon as she has babies, she becomes a mama-bear! She sure does love her puppies! And she is a clean mama! She keeps her nest and her babies spotlessly clean!
The puppies are sorted by gender, then size ~ girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest.
- Apricot Curls Girl is a surprise for a lucky lady!
- Pink Curls Girl will be staying in the South, like the true Southern Belle she is! She'll be gracing Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with her lovely Westietude at Valerie's home.
- Baby Blue Curls Girl will join her sister, Apricot, in the surprise!
- Dark Blue Curls Boy will be living and loving with the Nagel Family in Claremont, Florida!
- Lavender Curls Boy will be moving to Colorado to live with David and his lovely wife!
- Green Curls Boy will be living in Sherwood, Arkansas with Kate and her fine hubby!
- Yellow Curls Boy this ornery little firecracker is going to be a California boy! He'll be going to the sunshine state to live with Jeanne.