Welcome to the page of Deena's and Redford's litter. The puppies were born on March 02, 2017, and will be 8 weeks old and ready for their new homes on April 27, 2017. Click on any picture to see a larger picture, check out the videos of this beautiful litter, or the videos of their previous litter !
The puppies are listed below in order of girls first, largest to smallest, then boys, largest to smallest. The puppies are named according to the collar they are wearing. If a puppy is already spoken for, there will be a family description beside the puppy's name. If there is no family description, the puppy is still available.
- Lavender Girl will be a Snow Girl! She'll play and roll and chase Penny & Larry around and around the snowmen in St. Clair, Michigan. Brrrrrrr ... it's cold up there! But this little girl will LOVE the snow! (I hope she doesn't get lost in it!)
- Hot Pink Girl will be living in League City, Texas with the Derham family!
- Apricot Girl is going to be a Texas Cowdawg, living in Plano, Texas and helping Lydia and Adrian round up all them little dawgies!
- Yellow Girl will be moving up North to live in Murrysville, PA in Jennifer's family compound ... there is a whole family of Westies that she will romp and stomp and chase and bark ... oh ... what Westie fun!
- Soft Pink Girl will be living and loving with Fran!
- Blue Boy will be walking the trails of Henderson, Navada with Sharon!
- Tan Boy will be an Oklahoma Sooner! He's going to live in Mounds, Oklahoma with the Rivera family.