Welcome to the page of Bonny's Litter. Bonny has 7 wonderful little Westie babies, 2 girls and 5 boys, born on April 17, 2011. They will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to new homes on June 12, 2011. Click on any picture to see a larger picture. Please enjoy the videos of this litter , or the videos of Bonny's previous litter! Or ... how would you like to see litter from 2009 , or the litter from 2008?
The puppies are listed ladies first, largest to smallest, then gentlemen, largest to smallest.
- Hot Pink Girl will be moving to Texas to live with Rhonda. She and Rhonda will enjoy each other's company greatly, and they'll also share the joy of playing with the grandkids!
- Apricot Girl will be living in Maumelle, AR ... she'll be the bestest birthday present EVER!
- Dark Blue Boy will love living in Southern Illionois with Anson and Judy.
- Green Boy (aka Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson or Nellie) will be living in Fayetteville, AR with two dachshund sisters, a smart and handsome daddy, and a mom who will spoil him rotten! Sooooieee Pig, Go Razorbacks!
- Orange Boy will certainly be well cared for! He's going to Vermont to live with a veterinarian, Don, and his lovely wife, Holly, and their trusty and faithful Westie, Wally.
- Yellow Boy (aka Bruce) will be making the move from Utah to Florida with Mike and Natalie.
- LIght Blue Boy will be moving up the East Coast to live with Matt, Nancy, and their two kids ... it's play time!