Welcome to the page of Birdie and Lancelot's beautiful & sassy Westie puppies. This lovely litter was born on July 24, 2019 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready to go to their new homes, on September 18, 2019. This is a first litter for both of the parents, and it has turned out quite well! There are 3 girls and 2 boys. The mother, Birdie, is one of 'mine'. She is the daughter of Willi and MacTristin. Willi is the daugher of Paisley & MacPhearsom. Paisley and her brother, Gerard, are the pups I brought home from Scotland in 2010. MacTristin is also one of mine. His father is my senior stud muffin, Tristin, and his mother is the spicey and sweet LilChit.
Click on a picture to see it full-size! Please enjoy the videos of these beautiful babies!
- Purple Flower Girl will be staying right here at home with Mom and Dad.
- Hot Pink Flower Girl will be moving to Chicago to live happily ever after with Mike, Lile, Zoe, and Maya! One big daddy, and 3 bossy big sisters!
- Soft Pink Flower Girl will, also, be staying right here at home with Mom & Dad
- Blue Flower Boy will be moving to the city! He's going to the Accokeek, MD to keep an eye on Samuel.
- Lime Flower Boy will be traveling to Naples, Flordia to chase seagulls and splash in the surf ... I hope Burt and Lizzie have fun keeping up with this fine boy!