Annie had 6 beautiful puppies, 4 girls and 2 boys, on October 19, 2009. They will be 8 weeks old and ready for new homes on December 14, 2009. Please click on the pictures to see larger pictures, or watch the videos!
- Purple Ruffle Girl (aka Polly) will live with Bill, Stephanie, Liam and Olivia in Silver Spring, MD. She will live very near the nation's capital and will have a big backyard and a park within walking distance to chase all manner of squirrels, etc. She will be super-loved (probably to the point of wanting to get away!) and well cared for.
- Yellow Ruffle Girl will be moving to Fort Smith, Arkansas to be the loving playmate of Justin and Lori's daughters.
- Pink Stripe Girl (aka Maddie) will be moving to Washington DC to live with Mary for a very short time, then travel to Lexington, KY to be the bff to a very lucky 7 year old neice and her grandparents.
- Pink Lei Girl will be moving just north of Boston, Massachusetts to live with Ken and his family. She'll frequent the beautiful beaches of Gloucester and the mountains of New Hampshire during the nice weather, perhaps take a jaunt up to Salem on Halloweens, maybe over to the beach from time to time ... ahhhhh ... to live a dog's life!
- Blue Lei Boy will be going to Kansas to live happily ever after with Grace, with lots of grandkids ready to puppysit and help wear him down when he gets too busy! Merry Christmas, Grandma Grace!
- Green Ruffle Boy will be a Texas boy! He'll be moving on down to Dallas to be loved and adored by Grant (8) and Caroline (5). He will be the best Christmas gift ever and will enjoy suburban life near a 400 acre wooded city park. He will spend summer vacations in Colorado at a summer home near a trout stream and be a constant companion to the kids at the fishing pond, soccer games and baseball games.