Welcome to the page of Alpina's litter of Westie babies! These pretty babies were born on August 11, 2017 and will be 8 weeks old, and ready for their new homes, on October 06, 2017. There are 2 girls and 3 boys in the litter.
If you are looking for a Westie on the smaller size, this is probably the litter for you! They are small compared to most of the other li
tters. Their mother is extremely petite, and so are they!
Click on a picture to see it full-size! Check out their videos!
- Pink Flower Girl will join her cousin, Poppy, at Wendy's house!
- Lavender Flower Girl will be moving to Albuquerque NM to live her days investigating all those cracks and crevices in the desert! Who knows? She might find a varmit to chase! Hold on to that lead, Anita & Ruben ... she'll go down in one of those holes to get that critter!
- Blue Flower Boy will be a rootin', tootin' CowDawg! He'll be moving on down to Plano, Texas with the Baye Family!
- Yellow Flower Boy will be a Texas CowDawg living with Dan & Selena in Odessa!
- Purple Butterfly Boy will be another Texas CowDawg! He'll be riding herd on the Ward Family in Dallas!